Huh.. Hope? Does anyone else wish tomorrow would never come… Like after they go to bed too late and know they have responsibilities again too early in the morning…`?
London flight is waiting tomorrow morning. And it’s time for the kids to come back home for school so it’ll be a kindergarten… Hope..hmpf..
Asked by jaegerbending
OH NO THIS IS A CHALLENGE. THANK YOU THOUGH~
1. I can chop mushrooms really well now. :3
2. My secret talent in life is getting free food.
3. I can sew well enough to make creepy plushies.
4. I try to be a positive person?
5. I’m a good listener?
IDK TAG YOURSELVES FOLLOWERS~
1. I try not to criticize people I don’t know really well unless it is constructive criticism and even then I won’t unless I am being asked for my opinion. ..Unless they are being an obstacle to me - then I probably will take them aside and hint.
2. I don’t like to discuss politics or religion. Want to get along with me, don’t be too eager to get my view on these two subjects. The thing is..I really don’t care -unless you are trying to force me to - and then my only care is to get away from you.
3. When I look at people I don’t look for flaws. To comment how someone looks is never the first thing that pops to mind - mainly because I don’t think anyone looks absolutely disgusting and I guess since nobody is perfect, shy would I comment on someones nose size when their eyes are to kill for? That’s petty. It makes no sense. End the envy. People watching is inspirational to me.
4. I’m not nosy. If there’s something you feel like you want to talk with me - then by all means go ahead and pour your heart out - I will listen. I will not poke unless you bring it up yourself. If I hear something positive about you, I will tell you - or congratulate you but will not badger you for further information unless you decide to open up about it yourself.
5. I am polite. I respect you as long as you respect me.
The Highway Patrol of St. Louis has taken over for the St. Louis PD. Their captain is from Ferguson, and has been marching with the protesters.
From Reddit’s Live Feed: http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/
Being a nice person is so fun
Waiter messes something up? You can see the relief on their faces when you don’t scream and swear at them about it
Extra tickets at an arcade/prize place? Watch a little kid’s face light up when you give them a bunch of tickets
There are too many assholes in this world. Be a nice person.
why do they always showcase ‘bullies’ in cartoons as being some punk with a mohawk like
when was the last time you saw a cool guy in a leather jacket not minding his own business it’s usually some basic asshole in a graphic tee that has something to say
This is the fourth day into my sick leave. Maybe I’m imagining it but I feel soreness in my muscles and joints.. Not sure if it’s a side effect from the 10 pills I have to take daily or from staying in bed most of this time,
I wish I could hang out by the pool instead at the health club. I miss working out! And I miss human contact. Haha, I really thought it would take much longer time for that to kick in.
Watched all the movies I had, except some semi-okay ones that I guess I’m saving for more desperate times.
Might go out shopping today, for some work out gear that I will get to use when I’m better.
Maybe I should buy something special from my Best Employee of The Month bonus. Naah, I’ll wait with that.. Until I’ve found a jeweler that carries more simple styles than the traditional -for me, at least “too much” styles that rule this part of the world.